Feb 28, 2019
JOIN US FOR EPISODE-010
• INSURANCE COMPANY REFUSES TO PAY NOTPETRYA BILL, SAYS IT WAS AN ACT OF WAR, COMPANY SUES FOR $100M
• 2-FACTOR AUTH BYPASSED ???
• 773 MILLLLLION PASSWORDS CIRCULATING THE INTERNET FROM PAST BREACHES
• BYPASS BLACKLISTED WORDS FILTER (OR FIREWALLS) VIA WILDCARDS
Dec 27, 2018
JOIN US FOR EPISODE-009:
We will discuss MITRE ATT&CK - Part 2
Over 1 BILLION Pwned
Malware of the month - LOKIBot
Site-worthy - websites of the trade to share
Tool-worthy - some tools of the trade to share
Topic of the day - TORA TORA TORA - MITRE ATT&CK Part...
Oct 15, 2018
"EPIC FAILURE, Who Do You Blame? You decide"
1. NSS Labs fires off anti-malware-testing lawsuit at infosec toolmakers
2. Gartner says EDR will be a 1.5 BILLION, with a B business by 2020
3. Forrester Report on is EDR overblown
Topic of the day - "EPIC FAILURE, Who Do You Blame?...
Sep 17, 2018
JOIN US FOR EPISODE-007, OUR GUEST WILL BE:
Katie Nickels, ATT&CK Threat Intelligence Lead, MITRE and
will discuss with us:
"A little known guide of hacking tactics - ATT&CK - PART 1 (TORA TORA TORA)"
After Sept 21st Credit Freezes are FREEEEEE - Article - by Krebs
"Do you use a...
Aug 26, 2018
JOIN US FOR EPISODE-006, OUR GUEST WILL BE:
Jim Schwar, Lead Analyst (Cybersecurity) will discuss with us "Logging - How many tricks does it take to get to the center of a Log-iPop?"
The most expensive Cyber attack EVER !!! (wired)
City of Atlanta 17 million ransom attack
APT32 proves what we say about...